Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cinnamon Honey Butter


So, this year I made some Cinnamon Honey Butter for some friends and neighbors - and I thought I'd share the recipe. It's pretty much delicious, and REALLY simple!


CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER
1 cup honey
1 cup butter, softened (don't melt)
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp cinnamon

Combine all ingredients in your kitchenaide (I actually used about 2 tbsp more of butter so it wasn't so honey tasting). Mix using the whisk attachment until smooth and creamy, scraping down sided of bowl often.

I used a spatula to pour the mixture into a big ziploc bag, cut a whole in the bottom corner, and squeezed into jar.

Enjoy,

4 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

Ummmm... that looks DELICIOUS! I hope I am one of those "friends and neighbors" that gets a little sample of this stuff. Iy sounds yummy! CALL ME!! :)

Just Kristina... said...

that last part was supposed to say "It sounds yummy"... it's been a long, long week!

J♥M said...

Now that is my kind of gift! Love it! I'm a sucker for cinnamon and butter and honey! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Love ya!

Nicole said...

Mmmm!!!! That looks and sounds yummy! I'll have to give it a try...