Thursday, November 19, 2009

What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been for me! Two weeks ago, my group competed in the BOA Western regionals and won everything! It was amazing. We got home on Sunday and by Monday we were told we would be going to Indianapolis for Grand Nationals - which we had not planned on going. So, it was a bit crazy!! I had a few days to plan, and then we were off.
We had a great trip and the kids did SO good. I was so proud of them. It has certainly been an emotional season and it was a great way to end the season on that field!
The band came in 15th (out of 90 bands in the nation - not too bad!). I had a great time but I'm so glad to be home. Now, on to winter guard...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

congratulations! You guys had a very emotional, but successful year! you have every right to be very proud :)

Just Kristina... said...

Love the pic's! I was so glad for the opportunity to watch the performance from the high school. I'm glad you had so much success, even though the season brought it's own share of heartache and disappointment.
I'm glad glad you're home and moving on into winter guard. I remember feeling overwhelmed with the challenge of beginning yet ANOTHER winter guard season, but there is something welcoming and refreshing about it as well.
CONGRATS ON SUCH AN AMAZING SEASON!