Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We had a pretty busy Halloween season this year. Thursday night, we went to my dad's nursing home to trick or treat. It was super cute - most of the residents had candy and they had games set up for all the kids.
Friday we went to Dusty's work. They let the kids come every year to trick or treat, and I love it. It's warm and safe - that's the best I think.
On Saturday, Dusty took the kids trick or treating in his mom's neighborhood. I had a show that day in Logan. I wasn't going to go, but Dusty told me he thought I needed to - so that helped my decision. I think the kids had a blast with their dad!
I hope you all had a great Halloween!

Bree, Jack, Myles and Alivia (our good friends little girl). How'd they all end up wearing black...

3 comments:

J♥M said...

SO sweet! I bet they made everyone's day there!

J♥M said...

BTW, I love the look on your dads face! They all look like they had a great time!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween.
When your life slows down a little we need to get together....