Friday, August 21, 2009

Remembering

You know, I never really blogged about leaving my old house - only the craziness of moving into a new home. Well, tonight on my way home from the hospital I sure starting missing my friends from my old neighborhood. I know that right before I moved I sure struggled with some things, but I really did love my old ward and my friends! I met some of the best people I will ever know there! We haven't quite found our place here yet but I know we will in time. I just miss hanging out with my friends, borrowing something, having lunch dates, just plain talking with them. I hope they all know how much I love and miss them. I guess you never know how important things are until they are not around anymore...

6 comments:

sadie said...

Thats how I felt when I first moved here! Hopefully you meet new friends, it just takes time Tiff, plus you still have the 36 of us :) LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

We miss you too!!! I guess we took for granted how close you were and how easy it was to see you. It seems a lot harder to get together now. But, I am determined to still get together. Hope everything is going okay. I've been thinking about you a lot. Kim and I need to stop by and see you!!!

7packofbearss said...

Everyone misses you around here too. It seems the whole ward is moving lately. It is not the same.

J♥M said...

When I read your last post the other day I thought "I wish she was still right around the corner! I miss her!" I hope that you find your place there. It takes so much energy. I hope this next week is better! :)

Millie Killpack said...

Well, I'm glad we are missed. I hate being so far from you while you go through these tough times. I think talking with dear friends is the best therapy. Aside from Diet Coke.

Heather said...

Tiffany, I just found your blog and I love it! I just want you to know that we are thinking about you and your family. you are in our thoughts and prayers. Your Dad is an amazing person! The unknown is so hard. Please call me anytime.