Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update

Well, we had a lot going on in September and this month so I guess it's time I updated everyone. I haven't been so good at that!
September 8th was the school carnival at Meadow. The kids had a lot of fun. They loved the big army trucks that were there (Jack accidentally turned one on - oops!!). That sure made him a little worried he would get in trouble - but, I don't think anyone noticed:)


September 20th we celebrated Grandpa Great's 88th birthday. He is sure a wonderful grandpa and I'm so thankful that my kids love and know him. What a great legacy he has set for our family.

Grandpa Great with Jackson

The weekend of the 26th, our great friend Pancho was in town. We had to work hard (Pancho and I), but on Sunday we were able to spend time with him as a family. It was great! My kids love having him here - and, when we move into a bigger home he'll actually have his own room... :)

On the 27th, I had a show up in Logan. It was our first show - so it was pretty rough, but we did a good job. The next weekend, we had a show in Payson and our girls took 1st (along with the band). It was great, and it made their day. I was very proud of them.


And, here is a random picture of Bree coloring with dark glasses on (they are actually 3-D glasses we got at the movie theater). She sure cracks us up!!



Lastly, we sold our house last week - hooray!!! So, we should be out by the end of the month. We put an offer on a new house yesterday and are praying everything goes through - or, we might be scrambling to find another home... But, we feel really good about everything and can't wait to get back to our home town! We will miss our neighborhood so much here though! We've have made the best of friends, but are thankful we won't be too far...

9 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Wow! You have been busy! Everyone looks great! Congrats on selling the house, though I'll miss you when you're gone!!

J♥M said...

You have been way busy! Yay for the great shows! Way cute kids! I hope that things continue to fall into place. I'll miss you! :( Thank goodness for the blog so we can see what you're up to! :)

Scott and Megan said...

hey tiff it has been awhile! I am happy to catch up and sad that you sold your house poopy pants! I am excited for the new baby! Keep me posted!
xoxo

Alyssa said...

Congrats on your dance team and I will sure miss you. I hope everything goes smooth with the move, let me know if you need any help.

The Five that Jive said...

Tiffany, you will definately be missed!! Congrats on selling your house though...hopefully the move will be smooth:) Keep us updated on everything!!
Lindsey J

erica e said...

congratulations on selling your house! when its right, its right, and the Lord will make it happen.
i'm also so excited for you that you are having a baby! where is the new neighborhood? good luck with the move!

kamikae said...

How did I not know that you sold your house? Congratulations! And also Congratulations on the Payson competition!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! Make sure to show pictures of your new house!

Christy said...

Congratulations on selling your house! Let us know if you need help moving, we'll be there in a heartbeat. We love you guys!