Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BOA Regional


This weekend AF Band had State Championships in St. George and then the BOA Regional in Las Vegas. It was a great weekend. The band and color guard took everything at the State Championships, and to all of our surprise, we also won the regional! We were all shocked. It is a great accomplishment for our kids - especially since we are going to the BOA Grand Nationals next month.

After the show on Saturday, my family went to California (see above post). It was a fun weekend.

Opening Set...

Jessica, Me, Kerisa

Whitney, Camille, Me, Jordyn, Lindsay

Bree with her sistas... Jordyn, Camille, Lindsay (and some random band member)

Darilyn, Kass, Me (the directors)

Grandpa Miller and Jack

(Jack is so proud of his Grandpa)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am amazed and proud of the color guard and especially of you and Darilyn. Know will ever know how far those girls have come and the amount of work you put into it. They were great and certainly the helped the band win overall.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for winter guard.

Mom

kamikae said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you and the guard, and my dad and the band! I am really sad that the only time I was able to see the show this year was at Family Night. This is the 1st year that I haven't been to multiple competitions and it sounds like one of the best years. I'm going to have to grab a DVD to atleast see the show at a competition. Anyway good job Tiff!!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome!!! They couldn't have done it without you!!! Congrats!