Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank Goodness for Mothers...


As many of you know, I have an amazing mother. I just think I forget to tell her sometimes:)
My mom and I have always had a special relationship... Well, maybe not always - like during my teenage years when I spiked my hair and listened to heavy metal - I am sure I tried her patience just a little back then. But, after I graduated I hit a rough patch and went through some major trials - and she was with me every step of the way. Most of my friends couldn't handle my "disease" and they were soon gone - but mom was always there. I am positive she saved me from death more than once...
Well, nothing has changed. She is such a help to me and my family. We always know we can call her anytime we need help and she'll be right there. And, yes, we probably take that for granted!!! But, I love her so much and am thankful that she is in my life. My kids ADORE her and I am thankful for her example to them.
Thanks Mom for being the best mom a person could have. I love you!

7 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That's so sweet and beautiful! You're lucky to have her so close.
Love ya Tiff!
~H

Karen said...

Tiffany,

Thank you! What a wonderful thing to find on your blog. I am so grateful to have you for a daughter. You have certainly enriched my life and blessed both dad and I. We love your family and especially those cute grandchildren. They are the light of my life and I can't wait for #3.

Love, Mom

J♥M said...

So sweet and so heartfelt Tiff! I'm glad I was able to meet her even if it was at the bus stop.

Unknown said...

I would have to agree! Your mom is very awesome....that must be where you get it from!!

Love ya!

Moreau's said...

Aren't moms the greatest! I hope that I can be that kind of mom someday! Thanks for the inspiration!

kamikae said...

And she is even willing to watch my child..... Your mom is wonderful! I love the heavy metal listening stage. We all went through a similar stage or two or three.

Just Kristina... said...

Who doesn't love Karen? I agree. Your mom is incredible! She is so supportive and seems to drop anything to come and help. My mom is a lot like your mom and I too feel blessed!! How wonderful of you to blog about her.

But I have to say...you are so much like her!! You are a wonderful friend and mother who drops everything for people too. You are CONSTANTLY doing for others. I am so glad you're my best friend!! I love ya!!