Thursday, January 24, 2008

HAPPY!

There is a website (tip junkie) that is holding a contest for the Word of the Year. Well, I thought about that today, and decided if I had to pick a word for this year it would be HAPPY. I truly want to find happiness in all parts of my life. I love being a mom and wife, but I have to admit - 2007 was extremely rough for me. So, I am going to strive to make 2008 a HAPPY one for me and my family.
So, I picked a few things that make me happy...

1. My husband 2. My kids...
3. The Gospel...

4. My color guard girls...
5. My Wonderful Friends...

If you had to choose a word for the year, what would it be?

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Happy is a great word. It is hard to choose just one but I would need a word opposite of stress, so Relax? or Simplify? Maybe Calm or Peace. Anyway, I hope 2008 is completely HAPPY for you!

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with Meghan...I would probably choose SIMPLIFY or maybe JOY.
But I definitely think HAPPY is one of the best!
I hope 2008 brings much happiness to you and your family!

Shannon said...

I don't know but I love the picture of you an Dusty, too cute!

Hannah Jones said...

Umm...let's see.... I'm going to have to go with... well I don't know. CHANGE. or SERVICE.
Those are two things I want to focus on this year. Changing some things in my life and learning how to serve better.
And I agree with Shannon- your picture looks so cute!

Moreau's said...

i love the word happy! I want to be happy always! I don't know what word I would pick. I really like happy, but if I have to choose a different one, I guess I would pick "kindness". Since my one and only resolution is to be kind.
Thanks!