Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthdays

My birthday was on the 14th - and can I just say that birthdays are overrated! I really don't like them. I know - what a scrooge! Well, the one good thing this year was that our dear friend Pancho was able to spend the day with us. So we made it a double birthday, and celebrated both of our birthdays (his is the 30th of August).

I had a lot of people stop by as well to wish me a happy birthday. My best friend Kristina, Gretchen and Aubrey, Tabitha, a few people from my neighborhood (I think I am the ward project), Kass and Brielle, Hannah and Melissa, my mom, and my in-laws. I also got an awesome present. My nephew Aiden was born on my birthday. I am so excited to share a birthday with him - not so excited that now we'll have to celebrate... :)



We have known Pancho for 10 years now, and he really has become family to us. I personally love having him here so he can listen to me and give me advice. What a great friend he is.



I've always said that I don't have a lot of friends - simply because I offend people too much. So, the friends that I do have, I hold really close to! Thanks for sharing my birthday with us Pancho. We love you!!




No comments: