Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adrienne's Wedding

Adrienne got married on August 12th. It was a perfect day!

Adrienne has been adopted into our family - she even lived with us for a while. She is such a wonderful person - and she married a great guy. We love them both so much.

I was able to do the luncheon for them - with the help of my friend Terelyn. I think it turned out great.

The only bad thing that happened that day? Bree ended up going to the doctor, the hospital, and to instacare. Dusty had to take her because I was with Adrienne all day. She broke her arm - poor girl. (I'll post pictures later.) But other then that, everything was fantastic.

I am so proud of her. She is truly amazing. Love you Adrienne and Jon.
(I tried posting pictures but my computer is having problems!)

No comments: