Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cooking and Such...

So, if you know me very well you know I do not cook very often! I'm just so busy! What a great excuse, huh... Well, about 2 weeks ago I started a new diet, and it has really helped me cook every night for my family. I have tried several new recipes that the family has really liked. And, it's been great sitting at the table eating as a family. And, I have lost 17 pounds which is good too...
I am certainly enjoying cooking - which is a first! Go Me!!

6 comments:

J♥M said...

I'm so happy for you! So many positive things happening! Most of the time, dinner time is my favorite part of the day! Sounds like things are going good or better! Love ya!

Karen said...

YOU ARE FABULOUS!! I wish I still cooked. It is no fun for one. I am so proud of you and how you are losing weight. Keep it up. I guess lunch dates are out.

Mom

Nicole said...

wow!!!! That's so awesome! Seriously, go you!

Amber said...

Wow congrats! I think you need to share some recipes

~Mindy~ said...

I want to know what diet you're on! 17 pounds is awesome Tiff! Good job!

Millie Killpack said...

Tiff, I've been thinking about you, so I tracked down your blog. Fun to look at pics and get an update. 17 lbs! Good for you. I like trying new recipes, although I find that "diet" recipes are often more expensive to make than tuna casserole. Oh well. love ya!