Monday, October 11, 2010

One Year Ago

It's been one year (yesterday) from the bus crash that took the life of my friend Heather. It was a pretty emotional day for me - which I'm surprised about. Dusty took me and the kids to Delta to see Heather's grave. I'm so glad we went. We took flowers and were able to spend some time there. I still miss her everyday but I am so thankful for the chance I had to know her and have her as a friend.
I also had a show Saturday night with my guard. They did great and took 1st place. The below picture is my staff and I - we are pretty stylin' I'd say...

3 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

I'm glad you went to visit Heather. I think that was a great thing to do!!

Karen said...

I'm so glad Heather and you had a wonderful friendship. I know how much she cared about you, and I am pleased that you showed the same love and care for her. I thought about both of you all day Sunday. We have certainly had a interesting year. I hope the next year brings both of us great joy and happiness.

Mom

J♥M said...

I am so glad that you took the opportunity to go. I'm sure that it means a lot to her! I can't imagine how this day must have felt for you. HUGS!