Friday, August 27, 2010

Update

First of all, thank you to all my amazing friends for your support the past two weeks. So many came to see me at Dad's funeral - I am truly blessed. I have felt such love and kindness over the past month, I hope I can return the favor someday!!
Dad's funeral was beautiful! It was such a wonderful tribute to him. This week has been so hard - I'm so glad that Dad isn't suffering anymore, but I miss him terribly!! What I wouldn't give to have one more day to hold his hand. I can't wait until I'll be with him again. I am truly thankful for my amazing husband, kids, in-laws, and mother. Without them, I wouldn't have made it through this month!
Here are just a few pics from the viewing/funeral:
Jack also started school on Wednesday. He said it was "ok", but I am praying he has a great year! I love my little guy (we'll, he's not little anymore).

1 comment:

J♥M said...

I'm so glad that you've felt the love. I wish you the best in the coming weeks! You did such a beautiful job on everything!
I hope that Jack's days turn to good days. I'm sure with all that's been going on it might just take a little time.
Hang in there! Love ya!