Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

We've definitely been keeping busy the past few weeks. This past week I had another guard camp and Pancho was able to come spend the week with us. We were so busy during the week that we had to get all our "fun" time in over the weekend. So, Friday night Pancho and I went and saw Salt (Dusty was at Scout Camp). It was a really good movie. Then Saturday, we went to a late lunch and bowling(after Dusty got home from scout camp and after guard camp) with the family and then the three of us went and saw Inception - another great movie (I did not like the ending though).

The week before we were able to finish our two rooms downstairs and Dusty and I got a new bed - hooray! It has been a crazy few weeks. I have band camp next week, so after that things will not slow down until November... Numbered List

Our new bed

Jack's new room


Pancho/Guest room

1 comment:

Just Kristina... said...

Holy cow! You have been BUSY!! Everything looks so great!