Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!!

I can't believe that my baby turned 8 yesterday - he will be appalled if he knew I called him baby...
He has grown up so much and I am so proud of him. It was an especially perfect day because they did a special mother's day concert at his school, and he was wonderful. Then, we took him and two friends to Pirate Island. We then came home and had a family party for him. It was a great day.
Jack has made such great strides this year. He had such a hard time adjusting to his new school - I think it set him back a bit. But, the past few months he has found a best friend and has done amazingly at school! I just love this guy!!
Happy Birthday Jack. I love you!!
Mom

7 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

I can't believe he's 8 either. I swear it felt like just a year or two ago when I was at your baby shower for him. HOLY COW!! Happy birthday, Jack!!

J♥M said...

They grow up too darn fast! Happy Happy Birthday!

7packofbearss said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe how big he looks. My boys don't like me to call them my babies either.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

Karen said...

Jack is such a handsome boy and so full of energy and fun. He loves to tease and gets on his mom's nerves but he really is a good boy. We are so excited for him to be baptized. Love you Jack.

Grandma

Pattie said...

I need to take my kids to Pirate Island. We should all go together this summer!

miller family said...

Pattie, that would be fun - your kids would LOVE it! I even enjoy going... :)