Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog and Other Stuff

I know I only have a few friends who actually read my blog so I have been seriously considering not blogging anymore. But, since this is the ONLY journaling I do, I decided I better keep doing it. My sister-in-law made me a book of my blog last year for Christmas, and it was wonderful. So if I keep doing that, I'll have a pretty cool journal!!

Anyways, this morning about 5am I hear a cry that sounded like Bree - but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then I hear her little cry, "Mom" - and then she starts freaking out. I still couldn't figure out where she was because it wasn't coming from her room. Well, she was UNDER my bed! She had come in our room in the middle of the night and slept on the floor and somehow had rolled under the bed. It was so bizarre - poor girl. I but her back to bed, but then I had a hard time falling back asleep. I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic and I just kept thinking what I would do if I woke up under the bed...
Myles has been sick the past few days. He has thrown up on my twice, and had a fever yesterday. He is pretty miserable! Poor guy.
And, Jack is Jack - hating school still but still my sweetheart!

9 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Don't stop blogging!!! It's a treasure you'll always be glad you have!!!! I hope Myles feels better soon, and that Jack will start liking school, and that Bree doesn't roll under the bed again! :) That would freak me out too, if I woke up under a bed!!!
Have a great week, Tiff! I think you're awesome!
~Hannah

Elizabeth said...

Poor Bree! Last week my kids slept on the floor in our room because I had just finished painting theirs. Jake rolled off his mat in the middle of the night and under the bed. He woke up terrified!

And, I read your blog so don't stop blogging!

miller family said...

Thanks so much you guys! I guess I did sound kindof "poor me" - sorry :).
I hope you both are doing good. I miss you and the old neighborhood - more than you can know!!!

Just Kristina... said...

Don't stop!! What would I do at work if I didn't have your blogs to read? No way! Keep going with it.

Poor little Bree... I'd be scared too!
Love you and I'll call you later!

J♥M said...

Here's another... "Don't stop blogging!" from me! I'm sure more people read it than you might think.
I think I'd freak out if I woke up under the bed!
I have a hater of school too!

J♥M said...

P.S. I hope everyone's well and doing good!

Christy said...

Tiff, I love your blog! You inspire me to blog, so don't stop. Please! I too am super claustrophobic. I would have had a panic attack if that happened to me. Sorry Myles isn't feeling well. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. We miss seeing you guys!

Whitney said...

Don't be creeped out... but I totally read your blog! I know it's kind of weird but I love hearing about your guard and family adventures!

miller family said...

Thank you so much guys! I knew I had the greatest friends. And Whitney, I love that you read my blog!! I miss you.