Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update

Jack has been doing so much better in school! He has gotten 100% on his spelling tests for the past few months, and he doesn't complain about going anymore. He started hanging out with a boy named Benjamin, and Ben has sure been a blessing for Jack. Ben's dad works with Dusty, and Ben and Jack are in the same class at school. A few months ago, they started hanging out. Now, they are at each others house at least 3 times a week. It has been great for Jack!

Bree is doing great in school as well. She LOVES her preschool and teacher. She definitely excels in her learning. She has also joined a group called Up With Kids that a friend of mine teaches and she just loves it. It is a theater group and I couldn't be more proud :).

Myles is growing like crazy. He sure brings laughter into our home. He is walking everywhere and goes up and down the stairs so well. In fact, if we can't find him we know he has gone downstairs. He has started to say "again", which is so adorable. We sure love him!

Dusty is doing great. Enjoying his job and his calling with the young men. He sure keeps our family going.

I have been struggling a bit these past few months. I have had a hard time getting out of the house - maybe it's just the long winter weather, I don't know. But, hopefully it will turn around soon! My job is going well. I enjoy spending time with my girls and their show this year is amazing! I FINALLY got my scrapbook room put together and we got new furniture for our upstairs office. Hopefully I can start scrapbooking again - it's been almost two years...

My dad is still hanging in there. He has surely gone downhill the past few weeks, but we keep praying he will hang in there.

Hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It is so wonderful to have grandchildren that are doing so well. How we love Jack, Bree, and Myles. Hang in there Tiff. You continue to amaze me with all that you do. I love your new room. I wish (as I have stated often) to have your creative ability. I really need to get you over and help me to something with our house. It is so boring and lonely.

Love, Mom

Nicole said...

I was wondering how your dad was doing.... :( I'm so sorry the last few weeks have been especially rough. Hang in there, Tiff! you're doing great. I am with you 100% on waiting for winter to be history! Bring on the sunshine!

7packofbearss said...

Glad you guys are doing well. I am hoping spring time gets me out of my house as well. We miss you guys!

J♥M said...

I'm so glad that the kids are all doing so well! Good friends and fun are always welcome! It's certainly been a rough long winter! Bring out Mr. Sunshine! We're ready! I'm sorry to hear about your dad. It's hard! I keep you guys in my prayers! So many people love you Tiff!