Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Night Fundraiser


So, I am not hosting a winter guard competition this year - but I am hosting a family night fundraiser for my girls. We are doing a spaghetti dinner at the high school (that's already sold out) and then we will be doing our show at 7pm. So, if you want to come I'd love to see you. 6 groups will be performing - my 4 (Wasatch Academy, Wasatch Independent, American Fork A, and American Fork Open) and then Lone Peak High and Westlake High.

It should be a fun night. Come on over...
Friday, February 12th at 7pm - AFHS

2 comments:

Just Kristina... said...

I will be there... with "The Boy". We are pretty excited to see it all. BTW... I love love love the new look. I need a tutorial from you!!

J♥M said...

You amaze me! I'm sure that it'll be great and how cool that the dinner is already sold out!