Thursday, December 24, 2009

Birthday Party

Myles had a great birthday - but, I don't know what he'd say if you asked him. First he had his 1 year doctor appointment and got 4 shots. He was SO mad! Then he peed on me while I was trying to get him dressed at the doctors. Great! He did sleep for 3 hours after that - it was so exhausting! :)
We had his family birthday party which was fun. He loved his presents - hated his cake. I think it started when I was trying to get him to blow out his candle and instead he reached out and touched it. Ouch! It either scared him or hurt him because he wouldn't stop crying. Poor guy. He wouldn't really touch the cake after that. We tried, but he was over it. He did enjoy his bath...
Anyways, Happy Birthday My. We love you.
And, thank you to everyone who came! It was also great to see some GREAT friends who came over after - I sure have missed them!!


3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Miles! He's so sweet. And I love the picture of him and John- so sweet.

Karen said...

Those pictures tell the story of his party. He is such a cute boy (even though he is such a moma's boy).

We love you Myles.

Grandma

J♥M said...

Gosh Tiff, this makes it really seem like this year went by fast! I can't believe he's a year old already! Your post totally gave me flashbacks of Mandi's and she burned her mouth by trying to put the cupcake in her mouth with the lit candle. It made for a sad party too. Shots are no fun either! I like the last pic with all the smiles!