Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PSYCH


So, my new favorite show is on USA - Psych. Dusty and I haven't really been into TV shows lately, the extent of our TV watching is usually Jeopardy. I know, we sound old and boring - but we love Jeopardy. Anyways, last week while I was up feeding Myles I was watching TV and the only thing on was Psych. I've heard of it before, but never watched it. Well, I love it. It is my new favorite show. If anyone is interested, there is a new episode Friday night on USA at 10pm. Check it out - you'll love it...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I LOVE Psych. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. Its new and refreshing, isn't it?

Karen said...

I've been watching it since it started. Glad to see you enjoy it also.

Mom

7 Baldwin's said...

I've watched that a few times too- it's pretty funny! So cameras, there's a lot of different things that go into that decision- so email me so I can give you the long explanation... Or call me sometime... 4737344 or ilovelayers at gmail dot com

kamikae said...

I've never even heard of it. I must be out of the loop! I'll have to check it out.

Christy said...

Your not old and boring. Kelly and I like watching Jeopardy too. We don't watch it much, but we do every now and then. I haven't seen Psych, but I think it's something I would like. I have too many shows, I need to cut back and not add.