Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catch Up

I guess today is a good day to play "catch up" and update everyone on what we've been up to. But first, I was watching the inauguration parade this morning and I can't believe that I was there 4 years ago. It brought back a lot of memories, mostly cold ones:) Our band performed in the parade with President Bush - what a cool experience.

Dusty and I watching the parade

the guard performing in front of President Bush

Anyways, I haven't posted much about what we've been up to - which really isn't much! Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying one of the many snow storms we've had. Dusty had taken the day off and they decided to make the most of the snow.


My mother-in-law made us dinner on a Sunday and here is Grandpa Miller reading to the kids. He was very impressed that Jack could read so well!!


We've also gotten together with a really good friend of mine - in fact, we grew up together and I guess you could say we've known each other since we were young. Our families were the best of friends and I haven't seen her for a few years. It has been wonderful getting together with her and I just love her family. She has 2 boys, Kayden and Mason, and a little girl Rylee that's Bree's age. Bree just loves her.

Steph & Myles

Rylee & Myles

Tim, Rylee & Myles

The kids have been keeping busy with school. Jack likes school but HATES doing homework. Bree is loving her Dance class. We watched An American in Paris for our family movie night and she got up and started dancing like Gene Kelly - it was very cute!


Myles is growing and keeping us busy. I don't think I've ever been this exhausted in my life! And, I know Dusty feels the same way... Myles has the "baby acne" right now really bad - I don't ever remember my other kids being that bad and I've worried about it the last few days. But, I'm sure it's normal and will go away soon. Anyways, I am certain he was smiling at me today and I actually got a fairly good picture of it.
This picture Dusty insisted on taking to show Myles when he is older of what I do while holding him - read magazines. (Don't tell anyone but that is a People Magazine...)


Anyways, sorry for the random post - just thought I'd get a little caught up. I hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow Tiff you look so good already! I am so jealous! Trent and I were just saying we need to come see Myles again. He is so cute.

Just Kristina... said...

I love the random posts!! They're the best kind. Love those pic's too.

J♥M said...

I liked this post! You do look great!

kamikae said...

So cute of Myles smilling. Of course it's People! :)