Monday, November 17, 2008

Grand Nationals

Dusty and I went with the marching band to Grand Nationals in Indianapolis this weekend. It was a crazy trip, but great. By crazy I mean NO SLEEP and on the go the entire time. But, the band did great and I couldn't have been prouder of my girls. They performed wonderfully! They took 12th place in prelims, but came in 14th at semi-finals which wasn't good enough to make it into finals (they only take the top 12). But, we weren't disappointed at all - they had an amazing performance, and being 14th in the nation isn't too bad... :)

6 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Yippee! Way to go girls! Good job Tiff!

Hannah Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

Congratulations! I work with a mom that went too and she said you all did awesome! Great job! Don't forget to take care of yourself! ;)

J♥M said...

Wow! You amaze me! What an honor to even be there! Way to go!

Karen said...

The bands we watched were incredible and American Fork was right up there with them. No one really knows what you have been able to do in such a short period of time. The color guard was absolutely incredible. I was so proud of all of them. I wish I could have been there but tending Bree and Jack was fun.

Mom

kamikae said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you all. I wish I would have been to more competitions this year.