Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Improvement and Projects, oh my...

So, just when I thought my life was going to slow down, it got even busier! We have been busy updating our house to sell, and I must say it looks a lot better. We painted our bedroom and bathroom and put a new floor in the kitchen. But, just to clarify, I painted the bathroom and most of the bedroom and Dusty did the floor (with the help of our great friend Matt! - THANK YOU!!!). Here are a few pics...

Master Bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen

Jack & Kate


I've also been working on a few projects (well, just two) to hang in our room. My good friend Michelle thought I should post them, even though I don't really like them:)


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Floor looks fantastic! I LOVE how the picture projects turned out. Seriously, your talent amazes me!! Thanks for all you do!!

Anonymous said...

What's not to love about the pictures? They look great! And I love your bathroom. You did a great job on the house!

Hannah Jones said...

You guys have been busy! It all looks wonderful! Your wall hangings in your room are really good!
I've missed you- I haven't seen you in a long time.
Good luck selling the house. It looks really good!

Elizabeth said...

Your house looks great! We are trying to get our house ready to sell too. Where are you guys moving to?

Meghan said...

Your house looks really great...and the pictures are awesome! Where are you moving to?

The Five that Jive said...

I love the pictures!! Your house looks great...I hope it sells fast. You're trying to buy the house on Archmore right? I hope that you're able to stay in the neighborhood!! Miss you!!
Lindsey J

Christy said...

Your house looks great! You have the most amazing tallent too. I can not believe that you don't like the pictures on the wall. Well... given that you are such a perfectionist, I guess that I can believe it... but I think your wrong. They're beautiful! Let us know if there's anything you need help with. We're always here for you guys.