Tuesday, March 1, 2011

List for Tuesday

I am taking inspiration from my favorite blog (pioneerwoman.com) and making a list for today - maybe a little complaining, maybe a little rejoicing - not sure yet. But, here it is...

1. My laundry is big.
So, so big! I hate laundry - besides cleaning the bathrooms, it is my #2 worst chore! But, it has to be done I guess - so have to it!

2. I really need to see a doctor.
Why, you ask? Well, besides my mental well being... I have been sick for the past two weeks and can't shake it. But, I probably won't see a doctor until I'm on my death bed. Oh well!

3. I'm tired of working - need to spend more time with my kiddos.
The past two months have been CRAZY, to say the least! Work has been kicking my butt. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world - maybe just learn to be a little more organized. I was doing so well during the fall, but with 5 groups this winter it's definitely been a learning experience.

Some days I just want to sit in the middle of the floor and play games with Myles, color with Bree, and watching movies with Jack. But I do this occasionally. Sometimes you just have to drop everything and spend time with your kids.

4. I LOVE my new cooking blog.
When I am sick of working or cleaning my house - when my list of To Do's gets too big - I cook! It's my new love. And, I love getting all my recipes in one place. Makes it easier to find what I want! Check it out sometime (bakingattiffanys.blogspot.com).

5. I need an attitude adjustment!
I think the last one is self explanatory! I'll get right on that...

1 comment:

J♥M said...

You are awesome!
I hate laundry too! My pile is always a mountain!
Just take care of yourself or you won't be able to do anything you want/need to! I'm in the middle of learning that one the hard way.
I hope you get feeling better! XOXO