Sunday, June 6, 2010

Test on Faith

The past few weeks have definitely been a test on faith for me - and, I'm not sure that my faith has won out...
Some things happened with Jack, and I just felt so sad for him. He's okay - I don't want anyone to worry about him :). But, it has been a trying week for all of us.
I have been struggling with going to church the past few months (well, all year really), and it's really for stupid reasons (self-esteem mostly). It's pretty ridiculous, but it's how I feel.
Anyways, I am still waiting for my faith to stay strong and win out my continuing battle inside! Some day, hopefully?

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Love you Tiff! I am in the same boat about going to church, so don't feel too down on yourself. Also, thanks for the cute outfits and diapers for Katelyn. And especially the Twizzlers!

spideybrian said...

I can't remember what prophet said it, but the quote goes something like this: "The most difficult battles we face will be fought within the secret chambers of our own soul" So true! Hang in there, it's hard to when we can't see the end of a trial, but it will end, and you can be stronger for it, if you choose to be... ;) I think you're awesome Tiffany!

Karen said...

Tiffany, there hasn't been just one thing in our lives and especially yours that has rocked your foundation. I know exactly how you feel. As I have said, a little at a time. Heavenly Father knows your heart. Jack and Bree need to have you at their side at church. I discovered that it isn't any easier the longer you wait. I have felt shattered over the past year but i can't give up. I know He will help you. So many people LOVE you and CARE about you. Set the example of what you can do instead of what you can't do. I always keep your name in the temple. Please say your prayers even if they are sitting in a chair. I am trying hard to do the same.

I love you - Mom

~Mindy~ said...

Tiffany I want you to know that you're amazing and I'm glad you posted this. Sometimes it gets hard for everyone, and we all go through battles. So even though I probably can't say anything to make it better, I want you to know that you posting this makes me know that I'm not the only one that goes through hard times. But remember that you are beautiful and so nice and everyone who meets you loves you and you have a beautiful family! I hope everything gets better.