Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Surprise

Well, we all thought I was done teaching color guard. Last April I quit teaching at American Fork High School because it got to be too much. And, as of last Wednesday, I am back...
But, the good thing is I am teaching with my good friend Darilyn who has been teaching guard as long as I have. So, we will be able to balance our family and other priorities with color guard.
It has been a VERY stressful week, but very good. It has been wonderful seeing my girls again and reconnecting with them. We have A LOT of work to do, but it will pay off in the end.

So, here we go again... :)









5 comments:

J♥M said...

I am so happy to be able to see you most mornings now! You'll do great! Good luck here in the beginning, trying to get everything all worked out!

Shelley said...

Tiffany- What are you doing? Are you crazy? This better be a temporary thing. I am worried about you and your little peanut. PLEASE take it easy!

Hannah Jones said...

It's hard to stay away from something you're passionate about! Take care and good luck Tiff!

kamikae said...

I was worried at first too. But I have already noticed that you seem so much happier lately. I think this will be a good thing. Also you and Darilyn will be a good mix. Plus you are amazing at what you do!

Karen said...

Tiff,

What a shock for all of us. I'm happy and a little sad. I have also seen your face light up and your happiness to be back with the girls. They are lucky to have you and Darilyn. Just be careful to not overdo. Dad and I are always there to help.

You are so talented and I'm glad you are able to use those talents for good.

Mom