Monday, June 9, 2008

Bree Update

There has been so much happening with Jack, I thought I'd better give an update on Breelle. She is sure becoming a little adult!! Her favorite thing to say lately is "actually." So, when asked to do something, her reply is "actually, I have to take a nap first!" She is TOO smart for her own good.
There hasn't been much going on around here. We've really become homebodies!! Real boring, I know. But, she does love playing with her friends and going to grandmas house.


Maddy, Karley, Bree, Raegan

3 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Hey Tiff, thanks for inviting me to your blog! I was really bummbed when I saw it was private but I am happy to be included now :-)

Karen said...

Bree is my special princess. I love having her come to my house to play. She loves to be with her friends but she says she still loves me and I love her. She is also a great singer that makes up songs as she goes along. It is very hard to keep a straight face but Primary better watch out - the primary songs may have a few verses added that are not exactly as written.

Grandma Rupp

Unknown said...

Cute little girls!!

And the boys aren't so bad either!!!